HPS Logistik GmbH
HPS Logistik GmbH
All information on this website is provided as stated without any claim to accuracy, completeness or topicality.
Unless otherwise expressly stated in this publication, in connection with a specific section, file or document, anyone is entitled to view, copy, print and distribute this document under the following conditions:
The document may only be used for non-commercial information purposes. Each copy of this document or a part thereof must contain this copyright declaration and the operator’s copyright protection symbol. The document, each copy of the document or a part thereof may not be changed without the written consent of the operator. The operator reserves the right to revoke this permission at any time, and any use must be discontinued immediately as soon as a written notice is published by the operator.
Unless otherwise agreed, the website of HPS Logistik GmbH is available to you free of charge. The operators accept no responsibility for the correctness of the contained information, availability of services, loss of data stored on the website of HPS Logistik GmbH or usability for any particular purpose. The operators are also not liable for consequential damages resulting from the use of the service.
As far as an exclusion of liability is not possible, the operators are only liable for gross negligence and intent. Product and company names are trademarks of their respective owners and are used on these pages for information purposes only.
This publication could contain technical or other inaccuracies or typing or writing errors. From time to time, changes are added to this information; these changes are incorporated in new editions of the publication. The operator can make improvements and/or changes to the offers described in this publication at any time.
Due to the constantly changing content of comments and in the forum, it is not possible for the operator to view all contributions completely, to check their content and to exercise direct active control over them. No responsibility is assumed for the content, correctness and form of the posted contributions.
Members who take part in discussion forums and comments commit themselves
1. to abstain from any insults, punishable contents, pornography and rough language in their contributions.
2. to bear the sole responsibility for the content they post, not to infringe the rights of third parties (in particular trademark, copyright and personal rights) and to fully indemnify the operators of the website of HPS Logistik GmbH from any claims by third parties arising from their contributions.
3. not to place advertising of any kind in forums or comments or to use forums and comments for any kind of commercial activity. This applies in particular to the publication of “0190” telephone numbers for any purpose.
There is no claim to publication of submitted comments or forum contributions. The operators of the HPS Logistik GmbH website reserve the right to edit or delete comments and forum contributions at their own discretion. In the event of breaches of the obligations under 1), 2) and 3), the operators also reserve the right to temporarily block or permanently delete the membership.
Insofar as the member makes use of the opportunity to submit their own contributions for the editorial section of the HPS Logistik GmbH website, the following applies:
A prerequisite for the posting of own contributions is that the member has entered his complete and correct first and last name in his user profile, which he will enter after submitting the article. The name entered there will be used to (publicly) identify the submitted article upon publication.
The member makes the following declarations for all contributions submitted by him or her on the HPS Logistik GmbH website in the future:
1) The member assures that the submitted contributions are free of third party rights, in particular copyright, trademark or personal rights. This applies to all submitted contributions and images.
2) The member grants the operators of the HPS Logistik GmbH website an unrestricted right to use the submitted contributions. This includes publication on the internet on the website of HPS Logistik GmbH as well as on other internet servers, in newsletters, print media and other publications.
3) Submitted contributions will be deleted or made anonymous upon request of the member by email to the webmaster’s address. The deletion or anonymisation will take place within 7 days of notification. The operators are only liable for consequential damages incurred by the member due to the delayed deletion of the contribution insofar as they are not based on a breach of duty by the member (above under 1), 2) and 3) ) and insofar as they are furthermore based on gross negligence or intent of the operators of the website of HPS Logistik GmbH. In this context we explicitly point out that the website of HPS Logistik GmbH is regularly indexed by search engines, and that we have no influence on whether, where and how long contributions published by us may be stored and retrievable in databases of search engines and web catalogues even after deletion from the website of HPS Logistik GmbH.
4) There is no claim to storage, publication or archiving of the submitted contributions. The operators reserve the right not to publish submitted contributions without giving reasons, to edit them before publication or to delete them at their own discretion after publication.
5) The publication of submitted contributions does not give rise to any claims for remuneration (fees, licence fees, compensation for expenses or similar) of the member towards the website of HPS Logistik GmbH. The cooperation is voluntary (free of charge).
If the opportunity for the input of personal or business data is given, the input of these data takes place voluntarily. The use of our service is – as far as technically possible and reasonable – also permitted without entering such data or by entering anonymous data or a pseudonym. Further important information on data protection can be found below in our
The user is obliged to keep the combination of user name/password confidential and not to pass it on to third parties. If there is any suspicion of misuse of the access data, the operator must be informed.
The respective providers are responsible for the Internet pages of third parties to which this offer refers through so-called links. The operator is not responsible for the content of such third-party sites. Furthermore, the website can be linked to other websites by means of so-called links without our knowledge. The operator assumes no responsibility for representations, contents or any connection to this website in websites of third parties. The operator is only responsible for third-party content if he has positive knowledge of it (i.e. also of illegal or criminal content) and it is technically possible and reasonable to prevent its use. However, the operator is not obliged under the Teleservices Act to constantly check the external content.
Should parts or individual formulations of this text not, no longer or not completely correspond to the applicable legal situation, the remaining parts of the document remain unaffected in their content and validity.